Wynn Las Vegas launches new online booking service for group celebrations
Las Vegas - 16 June 2021 - Wynn Las Vegas is helping guests return to togetherness with a new online booking service that provides fully-planned, near-inclusive group vacation and celebration packages with a personal touch. The comprehensive service launches today with Never Too Late To Celebrate, a collection of five group getaway options for up to eight people, each featuring a curated itinerary of the resort's finest Five-Star amenities.
"After 15 months of separation, we are making it as easy as possible for our guests to relax and reconnect with loved ones," said Marilyn Spiegel, President of Wynn Las Vegas. "Our Never Too Late To Celebrate packages take care of every detail so that couples, friends, and families can recapture missed milestones and celebrate major life events as they were intended to be enjoyed – together."
Packages begin at $3,600, with options for wedding anniversaries, family getaways, birthday celebrations, and pre-wedding parties. Along with the convenience of online booking, guests will work with a Personal Reservation Assistant to select in-room amenities, dining choices, and leisure activities prior to arrival. Planning has been limited to just a few simple questions, leaving only small details to customize.
Each package has been carefully thought through, taking in consideration every element from arrival to departure. Highlights include:
- Two- or three-night stays in Wynn's Five-Star guest rooms and suites for up to eight people
- Indulgent welcome amenity in each room tailored for the occasion
- Daytime activities including a Wynn Golf Club excursion or a group outing in a poolside cabana
- Signature wellness and beauty treatments at the Wynn spa and salon
- Evening experiences including premier seating at one of Wynn's fine-dining restaurants, family movie night, or VIP table reservations at XS Nightclub
- Ground transportation to and from the resort to the Las Vegas airport
Sign up free to join
Get full access to the hospitality industry news
Lifestyle aparthotel brand Locke reveals first property in continental Europe with the launch of Schwan Locke in the heart of Munich
Star chef and culinary mogul Adrianne Calvo takes her signature journey of the senses
Mythbusters: Recovery Edition – Part Two
1 Hotel Toronto to open in August
Latest design cry from London - The Londoner to debut in September 2021